We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Science Fair for April 6th - 12th

Happy Easter Sunday, everyone! I hope you got to eat as much chocolate (and drink as many mimosas!) as you wanted to today. I know I have a giant chocolate egg waiting for me once I finish up today's Science Fair (booyah).

- Speaking of giant chocolate eggs, you do know about Pimp That Snack, right? Well, they're dedicated to taking your regular ol' tiny junk food and blowing it up to giant proportions. For example, this nearly-five-pound Cadbury Creme Egg. Add your own "om nom nom" and/or heart attack here.

- This is nothing new or no big "secret" (if you will), but if you aren't reading Post Secret, you should be. (You can also follow it at @PostSecret on Twitter.)

- The lovelylovely Ms. Wendy Brandes was in town, and she took me, Patti, and Annie out to a fab San Francisco dinner! It's always fun to meet up with the San Francisco blogger ladies! (Also, that lipstick I'm wearing is the Shiseido Perfect Rouge in "Salon".)

- Oh, for those of you who are bloggers -- are you participating in the ProBlogger 31 Day Challenge? I've been following along, and a lot of it is interesting -- it's good to get a kick in the pants every so often.

- Finally, you're probably all reading this already, but Coco Rocha's blog is awesome. And I want her apartment.

Have a great week, everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails