We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OMG! What's your polish?

I recently painted my toes the awesomely holographic "OMG" from China Glaze's 2008 OMG collection, and it was a hit at the San Francisco Bay Area BlogHer Meet Up:



(Those are my toes on the left. On the right, a custom blended silver on my boss. Two makes it a trend!)

Anyway, since it's a beautiful silver with rainbow-holographicness, I've been thinking about going back and getting more of the colors ("DV8", "2NITE", "FYI", "QT"...). Karen expressed her interest in the purple, which is appropriately named "LOL".

And that, of course, leads me to the classic Dude, Where's My Car scene. You know which one I'm talking about (Don't even pretend you haven't seen Dude, Where's My Car. I know you have, but in case you've "conveniently forgotten", it's at the end of the trailer:)



Karen: I love your nail polish! What is it?
Jeanne: OMG! What's yours?
Karen: LOL! What's yours?
Jeanne: ...OMG. What's yours.
Karen: LOL. What's yours.
Jeanne: OH. EM. GEE. WHAT. IS. YOURS.
Karen: ELL. OH. ELL. WHAT. IS. YOURS.
(And then there's a slapfight.)

Head2Toe Beauty just restocked their OMG collection, and of course, you can check out swatches at All Lacquered Up. (There's also swatches for the warmer half of the collection, too.)

So -- what's making you say "OMG" this summer so far?

image from http://www.flickr.com/photos/lizhenry/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails