We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Monday, January 01, 2007

viva la resolucion!

Welcome to The Periodic Elements of Style, the triple-owned blog about life, living, and style. We're kicking off the blog with the beginning of the year, so here's to 2007 being bright and beautiful from the get-go!

My New Year's Resolutions:

- wash my face every morning and evening EVERY DAY -- that means no more slacking on the weekends!
- only eat "good" chocolate (See's and above) and, when I do drink soda, only drink "good" soda (Stewart's, Henry Weinhardt's, Thomas Kemper, etc.)
- cut down on the spending -- try to limit the Sephora, MAC, etc. splurging. Find what I really *need* and buy that. *Need*, not *want*.
- clean and organize my living area and keep it that way
- work out! use the gym membership twice a week OR sign up for a weekly dance/workout class OR walk/run every weekend.
- shave, exfoliate, and moisturize more (I know, I know, I know!)
- hands off! Stop picking at my cuticles, stop putting my hands on my face...
- make The Periodic Elements of Style as awesome as I possibly can!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails