We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Out and About: August 2nd and 3rd

Happy August! Can you believe July is over? It... was a really long month for me. We'll see how August goes!

Anyway, this weekend is my cousin S.'s hair show! I went in and got my blonde re-did so it's fresh and lovely for the show. It's going to be a really awesome show; while the emphasis is on the hair and not the fashion, S. has an amazing aesthetic and it'll definitely be some gorgeous eye candy. Plus you get the bonus of seeing me working the runway. Fierce? PERHAPS.

It's this Sunday at 8 pm at Space Gallery, which is on Polk.

And as a final plea: if you're an untreated blonde in the San Francisco area, S. needs you! Today! At 6 pm Pacific! (I know this is a shot in the dark, but it's worth a try!) You can get your hair done for FREE TODAY ONLY. S. needs an untreated blonde (or redhead!) to come into her salon today to go from naturally-blonde (or red!) to lighter-blonde (or red!). She can tint you back down to your natural color once she's done, but she needs you! Please email me at periodicstyle at gmail dot com ASAP if you're interested!

image from s.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails