We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Science Fair for August 11th-17th.

Hi all! This is a bit of an abbreviated science fair, since by the time you read this, I'll be in foggy San Fransisco, shopping it up with my lovely co-bloggers. I've been traveling all over the place lately, but never fear, I'll be back at my blogging duties by this time next week.

-Over on dietblog, they've got a new suggestion for boosting the economy:start a diet.

-Meanwhile,NYMag.com reports on a possible MAC/Hello Kitty collection. While I think it would probably be cute, I'm just wondering how different it would be from the Barbie collection!

-While the Olympics are ongoing and interrupting my sleep schedule, the current blogosphere buzz is Michael Phelps and his diet. Oh carb loading, how I remember you well. I wouldn't recommend trying this at home though, dude's still got a way better metabolism than almost everyone.

-Peter Pan gets arrested! Okay, so it's actually a union strike, but the sensationalist headline is kind of fun, and a great way to get more attention to their cause.

And don't forget, Gossip Girl DVDs are out on Tuesday. (you thought I could write a Science Fair without mentioning my favorite UESs?)

Hope you all had a great weekend, I'm sure I am!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails