We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Monday, August 04, 2008

The things I do for you...

I do a lot of things "for the blog". Last week was the end of the second round of the Great Mascara Experiment -- that's right, from May 1st to July 31st, I wore my mascara every day for the sake of science. I still have to put the dishes together again, and hopefully this time I'll get some conclusive results.

Anyway, I got to thinking of what other sorts of things I could do -- what other sorts of beauty things are we all curious about but no one really wants to try? What other beauty product myths ought to be put to the test? Or what products have tall orders to fill, and can they really be true?

So I'm asking you: what do you want me to try so that you don't have to? I've already bought myself a little something to test out on my next Big Night Out -- there's been chatter about them, but I haven't seen photo evidence of someone actually using them (besides the marketing photos, naturally). That's why I'm going to do it -- and take pictures -- for all of you. (And because it will likely be hilarious and ridiculous, but we SHALL SEE.)

I'm open to hear your suggestions, your questions, whatever beauty-ish thought has been nagging you, and maybe I'll do it so you don't have to...

image from sephora.com

1 comment:

Karen said...

Those eye-makeup-stickers are, in a word, CRIZZAZY. But maybe crazy=awesome, because they give an effect that is close to impossible to achieve with normal makeup tools...
P.S. I forgot to mention, they had those French manicure stickers at the Midtown Walgreens.

Related Posts with Thumbnails