We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yikes, tagged!

I've been seeing this interview/meme thingie floating around, and so I was surprised when I got tagged by Beauty 411!

I know I'm supposed to follow the rules and all, but I don't think I'm going to tag anyone besides Karen and Kati, who will probably answer in comments. (Cool with you guys?) And if you want to take it yourself, by all means!

Anyway, reposting the rules because that's part of the rules. (Rule #1: No water. Rule #2: No fire. Rule #3: In case of fire, disregard Rule #1.)

* Post rules at the beginning of the post.
* Answer all the questions.
* Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (If you want to, you can! Everyone gets to play!)
* Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing ten years ago? Summer vacation! Man, do I wish I still had summer vacations...

What are five things on your to-do list today? (Considering it's already after 6:30 pm, I'm going to make this tomorrow's to-do list.)

1. Take care of the dogs and water my tomatoes.
2. Take the train and BART up to the city.
3. Maaaaybe pick up something at Sephora or Bloomingdales. Maaaybe.
4. Meet up with Elle for lunch!
5. Come home and spend some time with the family for Father's Day.

Snacks you enjoy? EVERYTHING. I have a major sweet tooth and a major salty/crunchy tooth. Chips, cookies, fruit (or, um, fruit snacks), cheese, tofu, edamame, whatever.

Places you've lived? SF Bay Area and Oregon. That's it!

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. Leave my job so I could write full-time. (Although I do like my job! But I would love to be able to write full-time and not worry about publishing advances, etc.)
2. Buy real estate in a couple of places -- particularly San Francisco, New York, and London. (Aaaand there goes my billion, right?)
3. Travel! And no more of this staying-in-youth-hostel stuff. I would want to spend a long, long time just relaxing in Hakone, Japan, for example.
4. Be an angel investor for friends who need start-up capital -- those who want to start a new restaurant or music venue or art studio or just need a cushion so they can work on their projects without worrying about making rent.
5. And I'd definitely give large chunks to charity. I mean, come on now.

People you want to know more about? Our readers! You're welcome to answer this in comments, too!

1 comment:

Beauty411 said...

I absolutely loved reading your answers & getting to know each other a little better is what it's all about, right? Thanks for playing! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails