We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

More Gossip Girl Style: Shopping Guide

This season of Gossip Girl may be over, but it doesn't mean we're over Gossip Girl style. We just keep finding new accessories to love!

Spotted: J + K buying colored tights from Welovecolors.com. Careful, girls, save some for the rest of us.

I have been looking for specific colors of tights for a long time, and most places do not have pink tights, let alone turquoise. Mmm, just look at this color guide-- it makes my mouth water just looking at it. Anyway, I bought five pairs of their cheap colored tights, and if I like them, I may be going back to check out their thicker microfiber tights.

For those of you wanting a little slice of Gossip Girl's hugs and kisses, check out these xo earrings and necklaces from Kathryn Riechert on etsy: XO Necklace-- Les Petites (perfect for Little J and her new bestie, Little E,) XO Teeny Domed Necklace and XOXO stud earrings.
You know you love them (and me.)

FredFlare's done Serena the honor of naming some sunglasses after her: check out their aviator Serena Sunglasses. We always knew cute-aholics like us had good sense... and taste.

And if you aren't sick of me talking about headbands yet, here's an adorable kanzashi headband from PeachyPan, a sweet little shop from down under. She also has darling candy heart necklaces that look good enough to eat-- I think I know what's going to be my early Valentine's Day present to myself!

Looking for the perfect gift for your bestie on Valentine's Day? Go Old School and give her a bestie necklace set.
Are you a good B or a bad B?

And here's a little FYI, from me to all you beauty-lovers out there: keep your eyes on this space for something exclusive. Let's just say that others can give their best suggestions, but we've got the real deal in the works...

images from youknowyouloveme.org and acme.com/heartmaker/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails