We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Science Fair for January 21st - 27th

We've got your maps, guides, and fashion-around-the-city photos here!

- TeaMap.com is your guide to local teahouses and tea shops! If you're a tea fan like I am, this is a great resource. Today I bought a tea strainer to pop into my mug at work so I can finally drink my delicious loose-leaf tea at work without having to use the strainer-spoon.

- Planning a trip to New York? Why not check out the Gossip Girl Guide to New York from Gridskipper? I've also heard from the foodies that Serena's truffle grilled cheese sandwich is available at Gilt -- for $50.

- I really enjoy looking at street fashion websites like The Sartorialist and Face Hunter, so I'm absolutely thrilled that there's a San Francisco one: Fashionist. (It also reminds me that I need a new digital camera. Any suggestions?)

- Finally, a very well-done article on the rescued pit bulls from Michael Vick's dog-fighting kennel.

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just gave fashionist a closer look and recognized one of the cooler folks from work (in one of her mellower outfits!).

That, to me, is a good sign.

Related Posts with Thumbnails