We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

No tears with this makeover!

If you're reading this through an RSS reader, you may not have noticed that we've got a shiny new look in place! The update went live Monday afternoon, and we're all excited to have something brighter, easier to read, and much more chic and fun at the same time.

The new and awesome Periodic Elements of Style banner was created by the super-rad Elle of MySky.net. She's my travel buddy, my worst/best enabler ("Do I really need this?" "Yes, you do." "...Okay!" as I scramble for my wallet), and an amazing artist and friend, so check out her portfolio as well as her minicomic, "Littlest Elle", which features her day-to-day life working for a major fashion retailer (and trying to get out!).

I'm not going to tell you which girl in the banner is which blogger -- leave your comments with your guesses of who's who!

We hope you like the new look as much as we do!

image from tvgasm.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails