We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Science Fair for December 31st-January 6th

1. Big news for all you Law & Order, Spooks, and Life on Mars: Dick Wolf is reportedly developing LAW & ORDER: LONDON.
2. This is old, but movie-themed...John C. Reilly performs IN CHARACTER as Dewey Cox at the Knitting Factory in New York City.
3. Another from CMJ, Dntel wants college radio to last forever, and so do I.
4. You may have missed eating traditional Japanese oden for New Year's, but I didn't--thanks to Grandma. The lovely Maki at Just Hungry/Just Bento explains oden much better than I could, complete with recipes!
5. Interior design blog Desire to Inspire featured the gorgeous work of Selina Lake. Now that I'm apartment-hunting again, I'm harboring secret hope for a gloriously appointed abode with sweet little vintage knick-knacks and feathery dresses adorning the walls.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails