We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Science Fair for April 7th-13th

Lots of links for you guys this week. Not a lot of talking because I'm in the middle of an eight day stretch at work, hope everyone is having a great weekend!

-The Diet Blog dishes on how to get our eight glasses of water a day and whether the whole eight glasses of water thing is a myth.

-It's Sexual Assault prevention month. I know my local Take Back the Night is on Thursday! Are any of you attending your local rallies?

-This guy is awesome. On feminism and the lack thereof in children's movies.

-Have you ever looked at a book cover and gone "Man, that's the worst book cover ever?" Trashionista has! They discuss rating book covers and creating a go-fug-yourself style place for book covers.

-A really extensive and through review of No!No! I've been super curious about this since Jeanne first blogged about it back in December, it's great to see it in action and find out that it really works!

-Gala Darling dishes on Muxtape, a place to create mixes online-- I think I know what I'm going to be testing out with the next Lab Accident!

-The article that everyone in my house was talking about: The Wall Street Journal discusses mommy-blogging.

For news in the Total Beauty World, check out the Total Beauty Link Roundup here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails