We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jetsetting Jeanne!

My suitcases are just about packed, my shuttle to the airport is scheduled, and my alarm goes off innnnn... two and a half hours! (Oh god, I will never sleep tonight.)

So where am I heading off to this time? Is it the beach again? Nope, no more beach.

I'm heading off to New York Fashion Week again! This time, I'll be writing here and at BeautyHacks about my New York adventures.

If you're not already following me on Twitter, I'm @msjeanneb -- I'm going to be working on my Gossip Girl-style phone camera skillz, so keep an eye on my Twitter for Twitpic-y goodness. I'm also taking the Flip (yay, the Flip!) so there may be some first-ever PeriodicStyle videos up in here. For real. It's not just sleep-deprivation talking.

I'm looking forward to hanging with a whole bunch of rad blogging ladies (and gents), and definitely anticipating some awesome new things for spring! Plus, hey, New York adventures and friends = excellent, always.

My only regret is that I probably won't be able to make all of the Fashion's Night Out extravaganzas -- I'll be landing late, which means no sleep til Brooklyn. But who knows! I'm kind of hoping I catch a second (or third) wind.

Still, I'm excited and it's going to be great! I'm stoked, and as soon as I finish packing (!), I'll be ready to go...!

1 comment:

Fine Life Folk said...

You read very excited. It's infectious. Be sure to blog about the food you'll also enjoy in NY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails