We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Science Fair for September 21st - 27th

It's been a busy week of getting back to normalcy -- sorry for the delay in this week's Science Fair!

- Check out My Vintage Vogue for excellent old fashion editorials and advertisements from the 1920s to the 1960s. (Yes, this was in Periodicals.)

- Have you read the BlogHer Food 09 liveblogs? I live-blogged the Vocation track, which was full of fascinating information that any blogger can use across the board. For even more info, you have to read How to Maintain A Good Blog. Excellent, excellent information for all of us. (I'm working on it, I swear!)

- Were you at the IFB Dress-Up Soiree in New York? Definitely look at the official IFB round-up post for gorgeous photos (seriously, I just bought a new camera last fall and I want a better one) and links a-go-go. (Related, I've been using the phrase "a-go-go" for everything lately, and I'm not sure why.)

- Karen of the Makeup and Beauty Blog addresses the MAC Style Black Mineralize Eyeshadows -- how to use 'em, how to love 'em. I'm on a beauty product diet (waaaah) until my budget returns to normal after the NYFW trip, le sigh, but it's free to look! (Waaah!)

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails