We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

NYFW iPhone Photo Drop - Day One

I'm in New York, chilling at the Brooklyn pad of my hostess, Ms. S, and so I'm dropping some mad iPhone photos on everyone. (Yes, I am taking official real-camera photos, too -- some of those will be coming up in my BeautyHacks coverage.)

But because I managed to fail to send these to Twitpic, I'm uploading some of 'em here for your enjoyment! (Click for bigger if you're so inclined.)


It's my press pass! I'm bo-na-fide.


The big logo of the tent. Last year it was all passport-y, this year it's luggage.


Finally, my most favorite swag so far -- the Tim Gunn Iron Man comic. I will admit that I took three (one for me, one for Ms. S, and one for L.), and may go back for more. I think The Bloggess might need one.

Be sure to check out Jennine's excellent post about last night's festivities at the Francis by Christian Francis Roth studio.

Catch you later!

images from periodicstyle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails