We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

NYFW iPhone Photo Drop - Day Three


Today Ms. S and I went venturing out to Soho, where we immediately went to Topshop first. The last time I was in New York (which was last fall), Topshop had yet to open. But now it is, and so in we went!


I did visit Topshop in London when I went, but I wasn't really sure how I'd wear it, and if I wanted to spend the pounds (which was, at that point, at a $2-to-the-pound conversion rate). I wound up just buying jewelry for Kati, but this time, I actually tried something on -- the purple lattice-back bodycon dress.


It actually fit really well, despite the quality of my photos, and I kind of like it, as I've been wanting a bandage dress for a while, but holy moly, am I ever going to wear something like this? It's a whole lot of back, which means a whole lack of bra. Should I go back and get it? (It's out of stock on Topshop.com, so that tells you something...)

Tonight I'm taking off to the UWS, the original home of the Humphrey clan in Gossip Girl, and there will be more from me tomorrow!

images from periodicstyle.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails