We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NYFW iPhone Photo Drop - Day Five

Tuesday in the tents and around town...

I caught up with Michelle of All Lacquered Up behind the tents, where we spotted a certain make-up artist chilling with her crew before the Tibi show. Michelle was also kind enough to let me swatch the new Lancome Pout-a-Porter lipstick, Chris & Tell. As someone who has three of the four previous P-a-P lipsticks (only missing Behnaz Red, of course), I had to try it and see if I need it...


I also had to get a New York cupcake, which I picked up at Crumbs, conveeeeniently located across the street from Bryant Park. Let me just say -- I tried to put up a valiant battle, but I was a. without a napkin and b. that cupcake is actually pretty giant. It defeated me.


After attempting to stand-by for the Tibi show, I had some time to kill before I needed to be at the Chictopia party. And so I listened to my inner Blair Waldorf and went to Henri Bendel.


While I was there, I managed to find B.'s favorite part of the store... the headband section.


I'm taking it easy today -- tomorrow's going to be the craziest day of NYFW for me!

images from periodicstyle.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I adore that lippie - all of the photos of it have been so flattering. I don't do coral well - but this looks just pinky enough to work! And I love this darn series and probably squealed when I heard it was coming back...

Thanks for the photo!

Jeanne said...

Hi Laurie!

Yes, I love the P-a-P series, and was also super-excited to hear it was coming back.

It's definitely a bright pinky-coral -- I actually do pretty well with corals, so I was already looking forward to it, and now I probably do have to get it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails