We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Science Fair for April 28th-May 4th

This week's Science Fair is a little bit sad and pathetic because going to the MAC Studio Talk Class (more on that later) yesterday ate up most of this weekend's allocated blogging time.

-So I don't live in London, but I do live in a town with tons of bicyclists. This interview on London cycling style has some great tips for the stylish would-be cyclist. Another reason to wear bright colors while on a bike? Better visibility.

-Maureen Johnson, YA queen of my heart, gives us a detailed how-to for being a successful blogger.

-PastaQueen discusses low calorie food and it's overall health benefits and place in one's diet.

-What I Wore Today shows us how to make a cute faux bow with belt straps. I'm not much of a belt person, but this makes me want to be one!

-Trashionista reports on Jennifer Weiner signing a TV development deal! I always enjoy reading her books, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what tv shows come out of this.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails