We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Science Fair for July 21st-27th

A bit of a baby Science Fair this week, too much overtime!

-Olympians to watch The summer olympics are almost here! I'll probably be missing most of them this go-round, since I work nights, but I will remember fondly the past couple of Olympics, hanging out with buddies, knitting and drinking beer. Tres athletic, I know!

-Shark yourself! And it's also almost Shark Week! Now, I'm not much of a shark fan (unless it involves cinematic masterpieces such as Spring Break Shark Attack, come on now,) but I do love me some Discovery channel (probably because it's one of the few channels everyone I know can agree on and is on basic cable.) Plus, who doesn't like fooling around and making themselves look ridic? Win win!

-We can't be friends because your girlfriend says so. I probably shouldn't be posting that, but f-it. I'm not normally a Jezebel reader, but this entry hit home for me, so I'm posting it.

-Gossip Girl has started bombarding the media with new ads and previews for the Second Season. Who's excited? That's right, ME. I can't wait to see what they're going to be wearing and what music is going to be playing. Oh, and how soon Blair is going to kill Chuck. My bet's on by the third season. ;) Who wants to bet that Bart Bass is going to kick in in the second season finale? I mean, he does look identical to Caleb Nichol.

Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude. That link, about the exes? That freaking had my number right now and I found it cathartic to read. Thank you for posting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails