We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Science Fair for July 7th - 13th

Happy Sunday! And Happy Oh Man What a Busy Week I Have Coming to me.

- From the New York Times, Gossip Girl is fashionable. We knew this in November.

- "I'm not here to make friends!! I'm here to win!!"

- The San Francisco Chronicle discovers steampunk.

- Do you know about the Laugh-Out-Loud Cats? It is an awesome comic strip featuring "the exploits of one Meowlin Q. Kitteh (a sort of cat hobo-raconteur) and his young hapless kitten friend, Pip." If you love LOLCats and internet memes/in-jokes as well as excellent artwork, you will truly appreciate the Laugh-Out-Loud Cats.

- I love Mental Floss magazine -- so much random goodness! It's on the web too, of course, and they have a running blog of miscellaneous trivia and knowledge. For example, here are eight fairy tale endings that aren't so happily-ever-after.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails