We've moved! We are now at genmaicha.tumblr.com.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Science Fair for March 17th-23rd

How was everyone's week? I'm sure some of you are tucked out from the two holiday week!

-In holiday related news, All Lacquered Up gives an overview of green nail polishes, and over at Blogdorf Goodman, there are some great pastel easter egg shades featured!. In more edible holiday news, PastaQueen discusses the Cadbury Creme Egg conspiracy over at Half of Me, her fitness/weightloss blog. Oh Cadbury, secretly shrinking the eggs? Possibly worth it for the pic of B.J. Novak though.


-So, when I got my wisdom teeth out, hopped up on vicodin and ibuprofen, I decided to watch the first season of Laguna Beach.

I have been a tiny bit in love with Lauren Conrad ever since. The Wall Street Journal doesn't seem to need the vicodin to fall in love slightly, as they've profiled her on Friday, and NY mag reviews her new fashion line.


-Speaking of questionable fashion, Fug madness has started! I have always enjoyed the idea of brackets, but basketball is not at all my sport of choice. I am super excited to watch the tournament of fug though!


-Here's a look at some exceptional older folks: 101 year old Londoner aims to run a marathon after finishing a half marathon, and over in Japan, Reuter's has an article on Jakucho Setouchi, a popular Romance writer and a nun.

-And finally, TV is starting to return, thank goodness! I watched How I Met Your Mother this week, and I was pleasantly surprised to realize how much I missed watching new shows! And tomorrow night, Britney Spears and Sarah Chalke are guesting on HIMYM, leading to rampant speculation that one of them might be the titular mother. Me? I'm just looking forward to another enjoyable half hour.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails