Hooray! Our very first giveaway is from the lovely MsAnomaly.etsy.com!
The prize she is giving away is this darling red and gold necklace, full of heart. This would be great for Valentine's Day (yes, it's coming up sooner than you realize! And on a Saturday!).
And now, five questions with the artist!
1. Tell us a little more about you and your shop!
Hello! My Etsy shop, MsAnomaly, features necklaces using mostly repurposed
vintage components. The style is known as Vintage Redux, and each piece is unique.
2. What are some of your favorite materials to work with?
I love vintage beads and findings, but I also use things not commonly associated with jewelry-making. I love the challenge of using unusual materials in my jewelry!
3. What is your key inspiration for your work?
I am inspired by anything and everything. Usually, the main focal component inspires the design for the whole necklace.
4. What's your favorite item in your shop?
Right now, I would say the necklace I made for my Etsy Beagle street Team's "Puppy Love" challenge: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19689522.
5. Name three of your favorite Etsy shops!
Wow, just 3! :) I love the glass pendant work of FrumsGlassMenagerie, NanjoDogz has wonderful handmade animal focal beads, and my beagle, Flash, is especially fond of the treats from CiaoHound.
Thank you, MsAnomaly! And now, here's how you can win the charming (!) red necklace above...
- To enter the giveaway, please visit MsAnomaly.etsy.com, then comment to this post with your favorite item.
- For every $2 donation you make using the PayPal button in this post, you'll receive another entry in the MsAnomaly giveaway! You don't have to donate to win, but your odds increase!
- This giveaway will close at 4 pm Pacific/7 pm Eastern on
Saturday, January 24thFriday, January 30th. The winner will be announced on Saturday, January 31st.
image from msanomaly.etsy.com