Yes, it's Sunday, and yes, we have more giveaways! (We'll also have a Science Fair from Karen, just in case you're tired of me, but I hope you're not!) Our first Sunday giveaway is from lyndee495.etsy.com. She's giving away this elegant pair of silver tear drop earrings:
She also has incredible gemstone jewelry that you definitely need to see! Here are her five questions before you jump to check out her work!
1. Tell us a little more about you and your shop!
My shop is Lyndee495 at Etsy and I design artisan jewelry. I've been making jewelry for about 4 years since I sold my restaurant business.I make beaded and wire wrapped, one of a kind pieces right now but hope to some day expand the business.
2. What are some of your favorite materials to work with?
My favorite materials to work wih are gemstones. All the colors and shapes hold infinite possibilities for design. I also love nature and my garden where I find inspiration in the beautiful flowers which are truly works of art. I love to make wire wrapped gemstone flowers.
3. What is your key inspiration for your work?
I'm also very interested in the spiritual properties of the stones and their healing abilities. (Jeanne: Me too! That's why I wear amazonite.)
4. What's your favorite item in your shop?
My favorite piece in my shop right now is the Sea Goddess Necklace because Aquamarine is one of my favorite gemstones. The necklace reminds me of the cool blue waters of the Caribbean. Very soothing!!!!
5. Name three of your favorite Etsy shops!
Three of my favorite shops on Etsy would have to be shops I've done business with and would in the future: Lilly's Bead Box, Magdalena's Atelier and Run the Shop. They were all wonderful!
Thank you, Lyndee, for your generous donation! You can even see on her Etsy page that these earrings are reserved for Rusty!
- To enter the giveaway, please visit lyndee495.etsy.com, then comment to this post with your favorite item.
- For every $2 donation you make using the PayPal button in this post, you'll receive another entry in the lyndee495 giveaway! You don't have to donate to win, but your odds increase!
- This giveaway will close at 4 pm Pacific/7 pm Eastern on Friday, January 30th. The winner will be announced on Saturday, January 31st.
image from lyndee495.etsy.com