Happy Monday! (...yay, Monday.) But here's something to brighten up your Monday: two new giveaways! And the first one is an adorable print of a girl and her dog (how perfect!) from cutiepiecompany.etsy.com:
Here's a close-up of the print, "Snow Day"!
Absolutely adorable, don't you think? (Look at the doggie's little sweater!!) Here's more from the artist!
1. Tell us a little more about you and your shop!
My name is Milly, and I live in Bronx NY. I have a wonderful beagle named Hunter. (Jeanne: Yay, beagles!!) In my shop, Cutiepie Company, I have screenprinted paper goods, cards and prints. I also have a 2nd etsy shop, named after my dog. It's called Hunter's Hideaway, and I sell magnets, pins, supplies and vintage goodies there.
2. What are some of your favorite materials to work with?
All kinds of paper--vintage ephemera, photographs, etc. Ink, gouache, fabric, wood.
3. What is your key inspiration for your work?
Color, light, nature, old photographs, vintage books, stories, memories, my dog.
4. What's your favorite item in your shop?
Right now it's the Valentine's card I made, "Lab Partners," and the "Snow Day" print in this giveaway.
5. Name three of your favorite Etsy shops!
wow, I have so many favorite Etsy shops! I would have to include my boyfriend's shop of course, Corporan Glass. A couple other faves are Tutti Studio, and Heidi and Seek.
Thank you so much, Milly, for your sweet donation! I know that it's going to make someone very, very happy!
- To enter the giveaway, please visit cutiepiecompany.etsy.com, then comment to this post with your favorite item.
- For every $2 donation you make using the PayPal button in this post, you'll receive another entry in the cutiepiecompany giveaway! You don't have to donate to win, but your odds increase!
- This giveaway will close at 4 pm Pacific/7 pm Eastern on Friday, January 30th. The winner will be announced on Saturday, January 31st.
images from cutiepiecompany.etsy.com