And now, our final Etsy giveaway! (Don't worry, I've got two more for tomorrow, but this is the last Etsy giveaway!) It's a lovely Rainy Day necklace from HarperStreet.etsy.com!
I actually bought this necklace from HarperStreet for myself a couple of weeks ago! So I'm stoked that Jennifer's giving one away, because I think it's darling and appropriate (since Rusty and his mom are Seattle natives!). Here's more about Jennifer (also from Seattle)!
1. Tell us a little more about you and your shop!
My name is Jennifer and I am the owner and creator of Harper Street. You can find my jewelry both on my website, www.HarperStreet.com, or my Etsy site: harperstreet.etsy.com.
2. What are some of your favorite materials to work with?
I adore working with sterling silver and 14k gold-fill chain, along with organic-feeling gemstones.
3. What is your key inspiration for your work?
I find that my inspiration comes from many different sources. Sometimes I am inspired by a gemstone itself - merely finding a new stone to work with can cause an immediate spark of creativity. I also get inspired by fashion trends, locations, nature... and everything else!
4. What's your favorite item in your shop?
At the moment, my favorite item in my shop is the "Morgan" 14k gold-filled circle chain necklace.
5. Name three of your favorite Etsy shops!
michelemaule - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5088760
DressGreen - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5034024
redrubyrose - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5429379
Thank you so much, Jennifer! Now someone out there gets to be twinsies with me...
- To enter the giveaway, please visit HarperStreet.etsy.com, then comment to this post with your favorite item.
- For every $2 donation you make using the PayPal button in this post, you'll receive another entry in the HarperStreet giveaway! You don't have to donate to win, but your odds increase!
- This giveaway will close at 4 pm Pacific/7 pm Eastern on Friday, January 30th. The winner will be announced on Saturday, January 31st.
image from harperstreet.etsy.com