Our second giveaway for today is a custom-crocheted hat from adorkable1.etsy.com!
She made this hat specifically for the Rusty giveaway! What a sweetie!
1. Tell us a little more about you and your shop!
I guess you should know that I am 26 years old. See... crocheting is not just for grandmas! I really try to think up new and exciting patterns. I even created a skull with crossbones pattern! If you are wondering a little bit about me, I am married to a wonderful man, and we have a baby boy who is almost a year old. Wow, almost not a baby anymore, huh?! We live in California where there is no winter. So all my scarves feel pretty neglected.
2. What are some of your favorite materials to work with?
I love crocheting with natural fibers! I can't tell you how exciting it is to sit down with a really soft, silky, high quality yarn and start a new project! (Jeanne: I think I know this feeling a little too well -- it's why I never finish anything!)
3. What is your key inspiration for your work?
Well my grandmother taught me when I was 8, so she would be partly my inspiration, along with... fashion. I love fashion and design!
4. What's your favorite item in your shop?
Wow, hard question! Of the things I haven't sold yet, I'd have to say this because I am very proud of it! I designed it myself and it took quite a while to make! Lots of detail, plus the yarn is obviously gorgeous!
5. Name three of your favorite Etsy shops!
BareSheepYarn.etsy.com - awesome yarn!!!
FatCatKnits.etsy.com - More awesome yarn!!
JMNPOTTERY.etsy.com - Amazing pottery!
Thank you so much for the darling hat! As a knitter, I salute your crochet-y goodness! And there's still plenty of winter for the winner to sport this jaunty cap...
- To enter the giveaway, please visit adorkable1.etsy.com, then comment to this post with your favorite item.
- For every $2 donation you make using the PayPal button in this post, you'll receive another entry in the adorkable1 giveaway! You don't have to donate to win, but your odds increase!
- This giveaway will close at 4 pm Pacific/7 pm Eastern on Friday, January 30th. The winner will be announced on Saturday, January 31st.
image from adorkable1.etsy.com