Our second Sunday giveaway is the adorable Petal Pink Starling Pouch from allisajacobs.etsy.com -- super-cute, super-useful, and super-sweet!
Allisa also does incredibly sweet gifts for baby -- I know of at least two first-time mommas who might be getting something from Allisa's shop from me! (If, you know, my yarn doesn't get here in time...)
1. Tell us a little more about you and your shop!
I am a new-ish mom to one-year old baby Jack. Right now, I'm taking a break from teaching students with special needs to raise my little boy and am so grateful to stay home with him and watch him learn & grow. My shop, which has grown to make staying home possible, really started with my totes bags- as a teacher these were a much needed accessory- however, I'm loving my new pouches & the functional & bright baby collection inspired by Jack.
2. What are some of your favorite materials to work with?
Love, love, love Alexander Henry fabric.
3. What is your key inspiration for your work?
Color & functionality. Baby Jack inspires my baby items. The need to stay organized gives me ideas for my handbag collecton.
4. What's your favorite item in your shop?
Oooh, my favorite item? Well, I love the Mini Tote in Plum Mod Dot & the Welcome Baby Set in Petal Pink Starling.
5. Name three of your favorite Etsy shops!
Stelabird, CreativeThursday, LittleBrownPen.
Thank you so much, Allisa! Someone's going to love this sweet little pouch!
- To enter the giveaway, please visit allisajacobs.etsy.com, then comment to this post with your favorite item.
- For every $2 donation you make using the PayPal button in this post, you'll receive another entry in the allisajacobs giveaway! You don't have to donate to win, but your odds increase!
- This giveaway will close at 4 pm Pacific/7 pm Eastern on Friday, January 30th. The winner will be announced on Saturday, January 31st.
image from allisajacobs.etsy.com